Safety, Health and Environment
REDA maintain lot control, material safety data sheets (MSDS) and certificates of analysis (C of A) for the products we sell. Our emergency response procedures provide additional customer and community support. The accuracy of our Quality Systems benefits your quality, regulatory and ISO requirements.
We comply with the requirements of Responsible Care®, the industry standard for HSE.
Principles of Responsible Care®
Our industry creates products and services that make life better for people around the world – both today and tomorrow. The benefits of our industry are accompanied by enduring commitments to Responsible Care® in the management of chemicals worldwide. We will make continuous progress toward the vision of no accidents, injuries, or harm to the environment and will report our health, safety, and environmental performance. We will lead our companies in ethical ways that increasingly benefit society, the economy, and the environment while adhering to the following principles:
- To seek and incorporate public input regarding our products and operations.
- To provide chemicals that can be manufactured, transported, used and disposed of safely.
- To make health, safety, the environment and resource conservation critical considerations for all new and existing products and processes.
- To provide information on health or environmental risks and pursue protective measures for employees, the public and other key stakeholders.
- To work with customers, carriers, suppliers, distributors and contractors to foster the safe use, transport and disposal of chemicals.
- To operate our facilities in a manner that protects the environment and the health and safety of our employees and the public.
- To support education and research on the health, safety and environmental effects of our products and processes.
- To work with others to resolve problems associated with past handling and disposal practices.
- To lead in the development of responsible laws, regulations, and standards that safeguard the community, workplace and environment.
- To practice Responsible Care® by encouraging and assisting others to adhere to these principles and practices.